These Cables are used in various railway related functions like . These cables play an important role in communication within the railway system. Ravicab is an RDSO approved firm for the supply of Railway Signalling, Power, and Communication Cables.
- Indoor Single core cable as per IRS: S76-89
- Indoor Multi-Core Cable as per IRS: S76-89
- Outdoor Signalling Cable as per IRS: S 63/ 2014
- Outdoor Power Cable as per IRS: S 63/ 2014 & IS:1554
- Quad Cable as per IRS: TC 30-05
- Quad Cable 1.4 as per RDSO/SPN/72
- Polythene Insulated Jelly filled unarmoured and armoured cable as per IRS: TC 41-97
- Balise & Euro Balise Cable ( TPWS and TCAS)
- Screened Signalling cable as per IRS: S 35 - 93
- Fire alarm cable systems
- Public address systems
- Earthing cable as per IS 694
All constructions are as per relevant national and international standards.
The Cable can be manufactured with :
- LSZH or FRLS Properties
- Anti - Termite and Anti - Rodent Properties.
- UV Resistance Properties (As pre ASTM G 154 & 155, ISO 4892-2 Method A, UL 1581)
- Acid, Alkali Sulphur & Oil Resistance (as per IEC 60881-404)
- Operating Temperature Rating ranging from -40℃ to +70℃
- RoHS & REACH compliance
IRS : S76-89 , IRS : S 63/ 2014 , IS:1554 , IRS:TC 30-05 , RDSO/SPN/TC/72/07, IEC 60502-1 , IRS : S 35 - 93 , IRS: TC 41-97 , IS 5831 , IS 8130 , IEC 60228 , IS 10810 ,IEC 60331-1 , ASTM D 2863 , ASTM D 2843 , IEC 60754 - 1 , IEC 60754 -2 , BS EN 50290 -2-26 , BS EN 50363-7 , BS 7655 , IEC 60228 , , ISO 4589-2 , IEC 60332-3
Additional Properties can be added as per customer requirement*