Fire Survival Cables.
Fire survival cables are designed to maintain circuit integrity during the fire and ensure maximum time for evacuation in case of emergency. Fire survival cables are used in public buildings, commercial complexes, mass transit hubs, hospitals, etc.
SC - 0.5 Sq.mm to 1000 Sq.mm
Multicore - 2 to 61 core - Up to 2.5 Sq.mm
2 to 4 core x upto 300 sq.mm
- Conductor Type - Annealed Bare Copper (ABC) / Annealed Tinned Copper (ATC)
- Conductor Construction - Solid ( Class 1) / Stranded (Class 2) / Flexible(Class 5)
- Mica Tape / Fiberglass Tape : 450℃ / 750℃ / 950℃
- Insulation - PE / XLPE / HFFR / LSZH (ZHLS) / XL-LSZH
- Shielding - ATC Wire / AL-Mylar / ATC Braiding / Copper Tape or Wire / AL wire or strip / SS wire
- Inner Sheath - FR-LSH / LSZH (ZHLS)
- Armour - G.I wire / G.I Strip / G.I Tapes / S.S or G.I Braid / Copper Wire or Tapes / Aluminium Wire or Strips
- Outer Sheath - FR-LSH / LSZH (ZHLS)
- Color: Black or any color as per customer order
The Cable can be manufactured with :
- Anti - Termite and Anti - Rodent Properties.
- UV Resistance Properties (As pre ASTM G 154 & 155, ISO 4892-2 Method A, UL 1581)
- Acid, Alkali, Sulphur & Oil Resistance (as per IEC 60881-404)
- Operating Temperature Rating ranging from -40℃ to +105℃
- A layer of Fiberglass Tape for Additional fire protection
- RoHS & REACH compliance
BS 7846, BS 6387, IS 5831, ASTM D 2863, ASTM D 2843, IEC 60754 - 1, IEC 60754 -2, IEC 60332-1, BS EN 50290 -2-26, BS EN 50363-7, BS 7655, IEC 60228, IS 8130, IEC 60331, ISO 4589-2, IEC 60332-3
Additional Properties can be added as per customer requirement*