Approved as per IS 694: 2010 “Ravicab” make Industrial Cables are used in tough and demanding situations to connect important industrial functions. These cables are mainly used by OEM’s for various primary and secondary applications.
Industrial cables are widely used for :
- Control panels
- Handheld power tools
- Power supply cords
- Motor starters & controllers
- Moving application
Single-core cable - 0.5 to 1000 sq.mm
Multi-core Control cable - 2 core to 61 core x 0.5 sq.mm to 2.5 sqm
Multi-core Power cable - 2 core to 4 core x 4 sq.mm to 400 sq.mm
*Various combinations of cores and sizes can be designed as per customer requirements.
- Conductor Type : Annealed Bare Copper (ABC) / Annealed Tinned Copper (ATC) / Aluminium
- Conductor Construction : Solid (Class 1) / Stranded (Class 2) / Shaped (Class 2) / Flexible (Class 5) ( for copper)
- Insulation : PVC / HR PVC / FR PVC / XLPE / FR-XLPE / FR-LSH / LSZH (ZHLS) / XL-LSZH / PP / TPE / PE / TPU
- Core identification : Colors / Numbers / Band or Ring Marking / Stripe Marking
- Inner Sheath : PVC / HR PVC / FR-LSH / LSZH (ZHLS) / PE / TPU
- Outer Sheath : PVC / HR PVC / FR-LSH / LSZH (ZHLS) / PE / TPU
- Color : Any color as per customer requirement.
The Cable can be manufactured with :
- Anti - Termite and Anti - Rodent Properties.
- UV Resistance Properties (As pre ASTM G 154 & 155, ISO 4892-2 Method A, UL 1581)
- Acid, Alkali, Sulphur & Oil Resistance (as per IEC 60881-404)
- Operating Temperature Rating ranging from -40℃ to +105℃
- MICA for Fire Survival / Resistance properties up to 950℃
- RoHS & REACH compliance
IS 694 , IEC 60502-1 , IS 8130 , IEC 60228 , IS 5831 , IEC 60754-1 , IEC 60754-2 , ASTM 2863 , ASTM 2843 , IS 10810 , BS 7211 , IEC 60332-1 , IEC 60332-3 , IEC 61034 , BS EN 50363-7 , BS EN 50290-2-26 , ISO 4589-2
Additional Properties can be added as per customer requirement*